New Jersey’s Award Winning Real Estate Attorney
Our clients know us for results. Legal professionals know us for our integrity. For more than a quarter of a century, individuals, families and property owners have been coming to the Law Offices of Louis B. Chapman for sound legal advice and effective advocacy, backed by courteous service and dedication.
Responsive to Your Concerns, Focused On Your Needs
With more than 30 years of experience in a broad range of practice areas, we represent clients across Northern New Jersey with a wide range of legal concerns. Dedicated to helping regular people face new and difficult challenges, we will make sure you have answers to your questions, so you can make well-informed legal decisions.
For more than a quarter century, we have built a practice based on referrals. We look out for our clients and they come back to us for counsel regarding all their legal concerns. We look beyond the immediate impact of your legal matter to make sure you find the long-term solutions you need.
In order to serve you best, We focus on the following areas of the law:
- Personal Injury: A successful record of helping plaintiffs obtain maximum money damages in verdicts and settlements against many of the largest insurance companies in America.
- DWI and Traffic Offenses: Aggressive, effective legal defense for people fighting DWI charges and traffic violations in New Jersey.
- New Jersey Workers’ Compensation and Federal Social Security Disability (SSD): If you are unable to work because of an injury, illness or other disability, we can help you get your workers’ comp or SSD application through the system efficiently.
- Wills and Estate Administration: We offer a full range of services concerning wills and the administration of an estate, following the death of a family member.
- Real Estate: We offer experienced, knowledgeable legal counsel and representation in all matters relating to commercial and residential real estate law in New Jersey.
Located in Wayne, we represent clients in communities and jurisdictions throughout Northern New Jersey. Our offices are open weekdays from 9 to 5:30. We also offer evening and Sunday appointments by special arrangement. Offering competitive rates and reasonable fees, we want to make sure you have access to the counsel you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a free office consultation.
* Free Initial Phone Consultation