Wayne Workers’ Compensation Lawyers · Personal Injury · DWI Defense
When you have legal concerns, you want a law firm who is going to look out for you, not your realtor, insurance company or any other parties involved. We are The Law Offices of Louis B. Chapman. We will always put your interests first. With more than a quarter century of experience, we have built a practice with a reputation for reasonable counsel, hard work and open communication across a wide range of practice areas.
Responsive to Your Concerns
- Personal Injury: If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall, car crash or as the result of medical malpractice, we can help you get the medical care you need and financial compensation you deserve.
- Workers’ Compensation: All workers are entitled to workers’ compensation for injuries suffered on the job. We will make sure you get the full extent of compensation to which you are entitled.
- Criminal Law: In the courts of New Jersey, We protect the rights of people who have been charged with traffic offenses or drunk driving.
- Social Security Disability: If you are no longer able to work because of a serious injury, disability or impairment of any kind, we can help you get Social Security Disability benefits.
- Wills, Probate and Estate Administration: When planning for the future of your family, you want a combination of wills and trusts tailored to your needs. In addition to helping our clients develop estate plans, we also provide estate administration services.
- Real Estate Law: With more than 25 years of experience as a Passaic County real estate law attorney, we handle residential and commercial real estate concerns for individuals and businesses across New Jersey.
* Free Initial Phone Consultation
Prepared to handle a wide range of legal concerns, we are dedicated to protecting and preserving the rights of our clients. Open weekdays from 9 to 5:30, our Wayne offices also offer evening and weekend hours by appointment. We offer competitive rates and low-fee structures for all cases. Contact us today for a free office consultation.